What Is Bliss-Pack?
Bliss Pack is a personalized medication organization program to help you organize and manage your medications and supplements for a simple and worry free experience.
How Does Bliss-Pack Work?
Our specialized pharmacists will conduct a medication review and assessment to ensure there are no potential drug interactions and that you are taking your medications at optimal times, creating a personal schedule that best fits you, your life style, and medical conditions.
Our pharmacy team will organize your prescriptions, OTC medications, vitamins, and supplements all in one, easy to use, blister packaging system.
Different blister packaging options are available:
- Weekly Bliss-Pack will organize your therapy into four daily regimens for a 7 day period.
- Monthly Bliss-Pack will organize your therapy into once daily administration of all your medications for a 30-day period.
Bliss-Pack can be either picked up at our pharmacy, delivered or mailed to your home or work at no additional cost. Ask a pharmacy team member for details.
Benefits of Bliss-Pack?
Have you ever found yourself wondering if you have taken your medication? Or have you ever taken extra doses by accident? Are you overwhelmed with organizing your medications? Bliss-Pack will simplify your therapies with its many great benefits!
- Safety: Patients get the correct medication at the proper times. No missed or double doses.
- Adherence: It's easy to see if the medications were taken or missed.
- Professional Monitoring: Our pharmacy staff will review drug interactions and help you stay safe and compliant with therapies.
- Convenience: No more worrying about organizing medication on your own or guessing when to take your medications.
Who May Benefit from Bliss-Pack?
Bliss-Pack is designed for anyone who is looking to simplify their lives or get the most out of their medications. Those who may benefit include:
- Patients taking three or more medications multiple times a day.
- Seniors on chronic medications.
- Caretakers for elderly or children.
- Patients with Alzheimers, visual impairment, mental conditions, etc.
- Patients with busy lives.
Contact a pharmacy team member today!